Thursday, January 15, 2015

Weird! Why Aren't You Vegan?

My day consists of sleeping, eating, complaining, and trying to mess with people. I recently discovered that you can sign up for weekly or even daily emails from websites just by submitting an email address. Nothing else needed. One of the great things about having our school use iPads is that we are all assigned similar emails: first initial + last name @theschooligoto.com. After stumbling across a website called bible gateway, I saw that you could sign up for daily emails and that's when I had an idea: I would sign other people up. After all, I knew their email addresses. Once I had finished signing up a few atheist friends of mine, I went on a quest to find something even better. I was not disappointed. Finally, I found the best website ever: Weird! Why Aren't You Vegan? I was thrilled. I signed up teachers, friends, strangers, and now I'm just waiting for the madness to ensue.

For your own mischievous purposes, here's the link: http://whyarentyouvegan.com/email-signup/

No comments:

Post a Comment